Memory Lane......

Saturday, December 22, 2007

a little updates......

juz had my early dinner as will be having my night duty later till tml morning, hasn't been updating my blog these few days....... went for christmas shopping with rach for the past 3 days, went orchard on wednesday, jurong point on thursday and bugis yesterday, it was so crowded at all these places, guess people are rushing to do some last minute christmas shopping during these period..... din bought anything for myself though have been wanted to get a belt, watch and a pair of shoes for myself but none is to my liking, guess got to "search"for it again next week....... tml will be having dinner with rach, YL & ZL, thereafter will be gng for karaoke again and yes, the same place again, partyworld at shenton way........ my 3rd time in less than 1 month....... bo liao hor.....

we watched "golden compass" and "the warlords" during the past week with "i am legend" lining up next week........ will be looking forward to spend my christmas eve with her........ got a room at pan pacific for that day, and we will be having some D.I.Y christmas goodies, will take photos and share it on my blog next week......

all rite, time to go prepare for work liao........ will update again with photos next week.......Merry Christmas everyone....... =)