Memory Lane......

Monday, December 1, 2008

Crowne Plaza......

went to Crowne Plaza @ Changi Airport yesterday for buffet lunch to celebrate father's birthday, the place was suggested as i am working my morning night shift which got a break from 1pm - 8pm and it will be convenient for me to walk over from the control tower..... =)

anyway met my family up @ the hotel lobby after work, din really venture into the hotel much though i can see the whole of the hotel from my tower view everyday...... their interior christmas deco was done up simply but elegantly and give guest a homely kind of feeling, guess that's their objective since it was a transit hotel to enable travellers to have a sense of belonging upon touch down.....

merry christmas.......

had our buffet lunch @ Azur inside Crowne Plaza, not very crowded though, the overall ambience is cosy but the food varieties were really disappointing, for the price it charge, they should have more than wat is offered, the consoling part is probably the dessert corner which is really up to the mark......

seafood selection......
salad bar......

dessert corner......


after lunch, rest of my family went over to aunt's place while me & rach proceed to Sitex @ Expo, it was so...., so...., so crowded, though expected as it is the last day of the event but the turnout was really amazing..... initially was planning to buy an Asus Eee PC, but changed my mind after factoring in some issues, bought a Lenovo laptop instead, got quite a good deal out of it..... and it will be my christmas pressie from my wife-to-be.... =)

on our way to Sitex......

counting down to our conrad stay during christmas & our christmas dinner together with YL & CL......