Memory Lane......

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Prelude......



Finally married to the love of my life yesterday, a fun-filled night with touching moments which i will come to that in the subsequent posts..... this entry will be a prelude to my ceremomy.

A million thanx to Woan Hwa, Elayne, Saw Wei, Valerie, Warren, Adrian, Toy Sei, Florence, Shaun & Wendy for making their way down for the rehearsal on fri night despite their busy schedule, special thanks to the 4 beautiful bridesmaid highlighted in blue for staying up till the wee hours to finish up the storyboard.....

Checked into Amara Sanctuary Sentosa on friday with a total of 6 rooms with special arrangement for my "娶新娘" ...... & only checked into my courtyard suite on sat, below were some of the photos taken.

i love the bathroom.....


glimpse of the Glass Pavillion.....
my courtyard suite......

adrian, warren, me & my beloved mummy.....
the jacuzzi in my suite rocks.....
few more hours to my solemnisation.....
rem the George Clooney coffee ad?

us taking a ride in my wedding buggy back to the room for preparation.......
1 more hour to go before "娶新娘".......

stay tuned for P.E.R.F.E.C.T M.O.M.E.N.T.S.