Memory Lane......

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No Monday Blues..... =)

I love my off days especially when it falls on monday when people will be rushing to work having monday blues but not me =), hahaha..... anyway CL & YL picked us up in the afternoon for their gown testing today...... they engaged the same bridal studio as we did =), the whole process of gown selection took them around 4 hrs which passes by without us knowing..... after all the tiring testing/fitting & selecting between the many gowns YL chose, it was finally time for dinner..... which was at Element @ Amara Singapore that was situated nearby..... good quality of food & service but minimal varieties....

us while CL & YL were busy with their selection.....
the boliao me.....
Element @ Amara Singapore
CL driving us in his new ride.....

one cycle of duty before my off day again =)