Memory Lane......

Friday, July 2, 2010

Counting Down......

juz came back from my breakfast @ Tanjong Pagar KTM which is a mere 10 mins walk from my house, longing to try out its authentic nasi lemak before its closure next year..... the food is good & the pricing is so much cheaper compared elsewhere....

anyway will be reverting back to the "normal" working class status as i will be starting my Approach course next week with my batch mates @ Singapore Aviation Academy for the next 1 year.... gone are the days where i can have my breakfast leisurely on mondays while others are rushing for work having post-morning blues, happy hour with my colleagues @ Brewerkz & karaoke during weekdays, going to malls without crowding with others etc...... guess we will need some time to get used to it =)