Memory Lane......

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a new beginning.......

finally its time to say goodbye to having the 2, now will be getting used to start off with a 3 when writing my age...... its marks another new chapter of my life of what i want to achieve for the next decade before the 4 pops up....... this year celebration was filled with 3 surprises planned by my babe which i am truly touched =)

brunch @ brotziet over the weekend......
their signature german pork knuckle......
& their famous knoblauchwurst......
for the two of us......
the birthday boy......

back @ home......
babe's 1st surprise......
happy birthday to me......
winnie the pooh eyeing my cake......
my babe * me........

over @ mum's place...... prince zllen making faces.....
babe came over to give me 2nd surprise......
all the cupcakes were ATC-themed =)
that's mine.....
back @ home again...... my 3rd surprise.....
my favourite label all the way from U.S......

i would like to say thanx to everyone who made all this possible, especially my babe who took all the time & effort to plan all this for me =), love u babe