Memory Lane......

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Orange Thimble......

spent my morning having breakfast at The Orange Thimble @ Tiong Bahru, initially wanted to try out the Tiong Bahru Bakery which is just next door, but it was too crowded even for a weekday morning...... managed to buy takeaways though after reading much reviews about their bread, cost me $14 for 2 brioche, a baguette, a duno wat bun & a croissant, definitely on the high side.......

i guess i was the only customer @ The Orange Thimble, allowing me to enjoy my daily routine in a quiet and cosy environment...... too many cafes that i have yet to try...... will be slowly visiting them one by one though =)

 The Orange Thimble
 extensive breakfast menu and drinks......
 cant agree more......
 my piccolo latte......
with the best match - croissant......