Memory Lane......

Sunday, September 30, 2007

29 Sept 2007

Met up with Rachel after my work at 1pm in Bugis. We went to the temple to pray after which decided to proceed to the nearby Sunshine Plaza to satisfy my craving for "Dim Sum", there are a number of nice eateries in the plaza and i had only one in mind, Victor's Kitchen. It was our first time over there after recommendation by someone praising for their "Dim Sum", it was not very crowded when we reached, the food taste good but not much variety though. My all time favourite and 'definitely must' order dish for "dim sum" is the "Siew Mai" and i am pleased to say that the "Siew Mai" at Victor's Kitchen are to my liking. Me and Rachel ate till we can hardly move, and by the time we headed for home, it was already 2pm plus. Need to get home and have a quick nap before my "journey to the east" to report for work. Slpt for 2 hours and told mummy no dinner for me as i was still full and will get something to eat later if i am hungry.



Eight dishes total for the two of us

"Sequence of events"

Rachel



Smooth traffic along the way allowed me to reach Changi at 7.20pm, and to my surprise, the carpark was packed with cars, parking lots that seldom infringed onto the side towards Changi Tower were almost filled, but still managed to get my favourite parking lot. While walking towards the tower, i could see a few families with children actually sitting along the grass patch in between parking lots having their meals, sort of picnic and they seem to enjoy themselves. It was quite unsual to see them around but as long as they do not dirty the carpark, fine with me.
After morning duty at 8am, met up with Rachel to have Long John Silver's breakfast at Jurong Point, prefer it than Mac though Mac has more choices. I like the Thick Toast that they have, yummy. After tat, it was sleeping time for me again before waking up few hours ago......all rite, hungry as i am now, dinner is now ready, thus dinner time. ...... =)