Memory Lane......

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Preview of T3......

Received the tickets for the preview of T3 this coming weekend yesterday.....a total of 10 tickets are given to each staff and its exclusive only to CAAS staff and their families, thus will be gng to the preview this sunday with my family members after my morning night duty.........will take photo and upload it after tat......

the tickets.......

T3 will be the largest among the the 3 terminals and will be opening next year, it means more and more traffic to handle.....saw the A380 parked at t3 yesterday and was instructed to gave them a tour of Changi yesterday night while i was the ground controller......din managed to let him taxi too far due to traffic building up, but i suppose they got the 'taxi training' they wanted......A380, hailed as the Queen of aviation looks magnificent....hopefully i will be able to try it out one day....hahaha.....and the hotel situated beside T3, the Crowne Plaza Hotel (their slogan - "the place where people meet") will also be scheduled to be ready by March, could see the workers working throughout the night from the tower......guess will go try it out too if possible....all rite, nothing much to blog about....enjoy the weekend that is approaching.... =)