Memory Lane......

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Past Memories....

Went suntec's tony roma's yesterday night..... rach have been craving for its onion loaf since having it with valerie the last time, so off we went, guess it was around 1 year plus since i last stepped into tony roma's, sat @ the same corner the last time we were there..... ordered half loaf of the onion loaf & two grill combos, the servings was so big that i din managed to finish the sides..... suntec shopping appeal seems to wane in recent times as compared to others in my opinion, din really stay long there after dinner......








while @ home, decided to browse through my photos taken over the years from my navy days & uni days @ aus , got a good laugh together with rach seeing some drastic changes in us...... =) a few shots to share from then......


@NDU with jas
me & pearl
me & paul
@ UQ
me & charlene
@ union
@union
@union
@ NZ
@ Sydney
@ Danang
@ Japan


*yanws*, rainy day makes me sleepy.... gng for a little nap...... adios =)