Memory Lane......

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pre-Birthday Celebration.......



Came back from work this morning, went JP to have breakfast with rach before gng home to have my mandatory sleep..... slept till 2pm before making our way down to The Patissier @ Muhamed Sultan to collect my birthday cake..... the cake was a 1 kg Passion Fruit Meringue ordered by rach last week....



In the evening, made our way down to Yan Court for my pre-birthday celebration dinner as i will be working on my birthday next week, the dinner was courtesy from Warren, my cousin who is also my god-brother (thanx bro)..... auntie hong & bernice were also present.... always nice to have them around...... guess the restaurant was filled with our laughter throughout..... =), the food was good and the highlight of the dinner was definitely the Passion Fruit Meringue, tasted so good that leaves one craving for more..... will be gng back for the other varieties though the price is a bit on the high side...... once again, had an enjoyable dinner with all my loved ones prior to my birthday.... =)











Happy Birthday to me...... =)