Memory Lane......

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"GSS" Part II.............

Got myself a new item during the "Great Singapore Sale" period, a new car battery...... was on my last day of day duty today from 8am to 4pm, morgan and munyi (they were on morn nite duty) were waiting for me after my duty to go for coffee at terminal..... while was starting up my car wanting to drive over to terminal 2, the car was unable to start and i know that's it, its not gng to be good...... in the end initial plans were disrupted and went for coffee at the airport taxi stand instead as its nearer to where my car was while waiting for the help to arrive..... sorry guys =)

come to think it, fortunately it did not broke down during the morning, if not i will definitely gonna be late for work today.....

dad managed to get his friends down from Kranji to get it fixed at around 5pm, and the new batt cost me $175..... hahaha new item during the GSS period..... 8 more days to pay day and will try to cut down on any unnecessary expenditure till then..... =p