Memory Lane......

Monday, June 2, 2008

YiPEeeee.......

Was woken up by my handphone sms this morning stating that i have not renewed my season parking, din realised that it was already the month of june, and realising that i had parked my car over night without the current month season parking.... 1st thing was to rush down and checked...... to my relief, no "summon" on the windscreen..... hurried over to JP to renew for this month parking..... another $90 to this month's expenditure.....

after breakfast, laze around and surf the net before getting myself ready to work..... and with no pre-plan in mind, check some airline's website to check for any holiday deals, and in less than 15 mins, i have booked 2 tickets to macau which i will stay for a night then go over hong kong for next march during my birthday period, 2 tickets which cost just $378 on jetstar, definitely a good bargain......... hahaha...

will be planning for this coming sep/oct holiday destination (Shanghai is on the top list this time) ....... there are so many places that i wish to visit....... hopefully will be able to add Bali to this year's list =)