Memory Lane......

Monday, July 21, 2008

Drunk......

Helped out for kenny's wedding over the weekend, his church wedding on saturday and wedding dinner yesterday night (congrats bro), anyway got drunk yesterday as part of the "brother party"..... the effects of the alchohol only kicks in much later, fortunately munyi stayed back to fetch me back together with morgan, thanx to the two of them, guess they got a hard time dragging me back home..... vaguely rem what i did and said but i do rem that they pull over a few times for me to puke...... =P , mum also stayed up to take care of me, thanx mum.... slpt till 11am this morning, surprisingly no headache juz the dreaded memories of the smell of chivas still lingering in my mind...... but it was fun though..... it had been ages since i am last drunk.

anyway booked tickets to Bali for my holidays with rach, will be gng during mid aug since i was given leave, hopefully sept leave can also be approve then more holidays, anyway the "kuku" me booked the wrong dates for the Bali trip and got to pay an extra $62 for my carelessness, but still cheap though..... counting down to my Bali getaway =)