Memory Lane......

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to me.......

yesterday was supposed to be heading down town for some shopping with rach after the last batch of delivery was done.... but i was unaware that she had other plan..... she actually coordinate for a surprise early birthday party for me, she had informed my family members keeping me in the dark for the past one week =p, only when the caterer arrives that i realise what is going on..... appreciate her coordination & effort for making my birthday such a memorable & enjoyable one =) . I love u, babe......

make ur choice....
our candle stand arrives....
lighted up.....
our mbr tv & living room sound system.....
mounted up on the feature wall.....
finally, our usofa arrives.....
our cosy corner......
shiok....
we love our mbr.....
i love u.....
rach on the phone.....

our wallpaper as background.....
our walk-in-wardrobe.....
the food arrives......
some photos before our guests arrive.....

our place is fully done up.... waiting to move in.....

setting up the table.....
yum yum =)
prince zllen with his mum.....
live, love laugh.....
gift from wenhui......
me & rach.....
wine from bro.....
the painting that rach & i took a fancy on....
my birthday cupcakes.....
specially chosen by rach......

happy birthday to me......
last year that starts with a 2......
goal......
my 2nd bro.......

its Wii time.....
warren on the boxing ring......

bowling time....
warren set the record with 5 straight strikes.....
& now its PS3 time.....
me with prince zllen.....

would like to say thanx to everyone in my family, auntie hong & family, adrain, wenhui & especially my wife for their gifts & wishes & most importantly their presence that makes my birthday a memorable one to rem ......