Memory Lane......

Friday, March 12, 2010

I.T Show 2010....

went to the IT show yesterday with amos, steven & azali..... managed to got my PS3, still deciding on the starhub hubbing package as starhub signal is still not activated over at P@D ..... anyway got my 32" samsung lcd tv at some other shop as IT show do not have this particular model...... our kitchen appliances from Mayer were all delivered too =)


my new toy....

HDMI cable, PS jacket, t-shirt & lanyard as free gift.....

our ariston aqualtis washer....
complimentary upgrade by Mayer.....
our ariston oven....
can't wait to use it......
my favourite.....
fitted nicely.....

our kitchen fully furnished......
our photo wall frame up......
our butterfly wall clock is also up.....
rach's idea....
all the cleaning is impossible without this little helper